Sunday, August 3, 2008

CL- YEAR 3



pay back SUCKS! haha love you SEANY!

The New Team at a BBQ at Kallee's. Love me and Kallee's sick pics we always end up taking


So one of my big adventures this year is Miss Draper. wow I still can't believe I won and how much work it is. Pageant was on JUNE 14! so glad its over but the work has only just begun. oh and to make everything better I tried out for CRIMSON LINE again. 3rd year baby. big things coming up this year. OCTOBER-NEXT JULY AND AUGUST. ugh. don't even wanna think about it! crazy life. I can't believe school starts in less then a month. makes me sad that this summer went by so fast! I feel like I was in Hawaii last week and stressing over the Miss D. pageant. hmmm here is pics of new team C-LINE 2008-2009. love every new girl! they are so fun and I just can't wait for Band Camp to spend lots of time together! by the way I was way excited I won Go For It dancer at my dance camp we all go too! 3rd year is a charm. Ashley's mommy made us this cake too. it was so cute. and I really respect that it was a brunette! haha JK!

No comments: