Tuesday, July 28, 2009

okay! so wedding plans....

Well to tell you the truth at the beginning 6 months of our relationship WE NEVER FOUGHT! and now that there is wedding plans, and showers, luncheons, BUDGETS, DINNERS, everything its been SO STRESSFUL!!! but we are making it through. we watched the bachelorette last night-i LOVE- and i just sat and cried and realized how much i am so MADLY in love with TRENT and appreciate that man! and all he does. i could not be happier. I am so getting through all the bridesmaid drama and everything else. I am so thankful for my best friends though.

We found our dresses at ANN TAYLOR. thank goodness. ugh that was a mess.

and now I am jsut hard working. i have a conference in NEW YORK in a week and i'll be gone for 4 days. I'LL MISS THE BABE! ugh! but it'll be good for me. Well there is a portion of update. such a great time in our life. going to see our apartent tonight! WHOOOO and yesterday we found a new florist! don't worry just 18 tables for my wedding dinner! UGH! crazy. i am so excited. ONLY 72 1/2 MORE DAYS!!!!

1 comment:

LTJK said...

Oh Em I am so happy for you! Your blog is too cute.. I hope we get an invite to your shower and wedding!!XOXO

Trac