Monday, November 9, 2009

1 MONTH!

Well its official! WE MADE IT THROUGH OUR FIRST MONTH! and boy was it AMAZING! I just wanted to take a second and do something I don't often do and publicly just say how much I LOVE Trenton. he is my best friend. my eternal partner. my forever. I am so thankful for his patience, compassion, kind heart, and his goofiness to keep me laughing for days. I can't think of one day of this marriage he hasn't just made me giggle. even when he makes fun of my cry. :)

some fun moments of being married:

Are those my socks?
At least I am really cute right?
going to Barbados with each other for a week
Going to sleep ever night together
Speaking in our new ward sacrament meeting!
Going to dinner with families and being a married couple!
Dressing up as a genie (Trent) and me a pumpkin and going to a SIG EP party. ha ha

We are so blessed and love being married. We really do.

I love you Trenton Lee Lowe and am so happy I am now Emily Elizabeth Lowe!

Love you babe.

1 comment:

Natacia said...

Congrats!!! I am excited to have a blog now! Your wedding pictures are so pretty, you guys are so cute!! I love newlyweds!