Monday, March 9, 2009

Little Children and Old women and men

Well today was pretty eventful, I had to work a 8 hour shift cause I am going the MWC in Vegas on Thursday so I am working more hours this week, and so today at about noon, the day was going pretty fast and then all the sudden I get a call and the old man WAS SO STUPID AND RUDE! made me so mad! I seriously had to like walk away before mean things came out of my mouth. and then I teach dance at a studio and one of my 6 year olds was dancing WAY innapppropriately and another sat there for like 5 minutes with her hand in the air and I finally called on her and she just wanted to tell me her mom's birthday! ha I was laughing so hard, and horrible I know but one of my little girls slipped and fell and I COULDN'T stop laughing it was so funny! haha shame on me. oh well. that was my adventure for the day. now I am needing some alone time! ugh! MONDAYS ARE SO LONG! I am done! oh well, Miss Utah paperwork is due in like 3 weeks, bet you know what I will be doing! UGH!

No comments: