Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Where to START!

Well. Things are so great! I am so happy we are FINALLY engaged. we have been keeping it a secret for a while now! the Wedding is on October 9th! And I am SO EXCITED! we are getting married in the SLC temple and then doing our reception at the Point, huntsman cancer institute, its a beautiful place! I have the greatest friends in the world and a great sister who already has a date for my shower! The CRIMSON LINE one is September 10 and the family one for my mom's side is on Sept. 12. two in one week! haha it will be fun though.

So I have a new job at a place called OfferWeb. I really enjoy it. I am doing a good job I feel like at picking up the new job and understanding what I do. Its just a complicated process so it can be a bit frustrating.

Recently I just got the job at Brighton High School as the assitant coach for the drill team. I am SO excited. I love Katie and Haeli and the girls. We went down to camp in Provo this week at the Precision camp which was alot of fun. Something I really enjoyed. So this is all becoming an amazing ride. I wouldn't take anything back for the world.

Miss Utah was AMAZING!!!! this needs a whole blog. It was alot of stress and very tiring and thinking you could be in top ten and not making it was hard. but I performed my very best and enjoyed every minute. I LOVED doing my dance and it felt like the best i ever had done it! THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO CAME! seriously it meant the world to me.

No comments: