Monday, September 21, 2009

18 days!!! HOLY CRAP

I am in shock i have 18 days til i am
MRS LOWE

I have never been so excited for something or to be with someone. The wedding is pretty much done. I am still coaching only going 2 times a week right now though. its just getting a bit tougher. We are both still in school. STRESSFUL! but we are so happy.

We have a DARLING apt in the Avenues and we love it. We have painted it red and decorated it so cute.

I have had so much fun at all my showers. and my Bridal shoot was INCREDIBLE. i can't wait to show all my pics....after my wedding! haha

I am so happy. i love trenton with all my heart and am honored to be sealed to him. I have my reccommend ready to go. Can't wait!

and BEST NEWS!!! WE ARE GOING TO BARBADOS FOR OUR HONEYMOON!!!!!!

1 comment:

Casseron said...

I'm so excited for you Em!! I got your invite today and I'm going to try my hardest to be there!! Love you!