Tuesday, September 22, 2009

dum dum du dum. dum dum du dum! wedding song???

17 DAYS!!!!

I know I am going through a moment of no posts now LOTS OF POSTS!

I made trent dinner last night! trying to become wifey, burnt the meat! but made a new batch it ended up being really good. but then i burnt the CUPCAKES! saddest part to the whole night. but trent did dishes and I finished my homework. then my LONG drive home to DRAPER for the next 17 days. I love trent so much.

I am so excited to marry him. i am putting a sneak peak of our bridals on here today! BE EXCITED! everything is coming up so fast. 

if you haven't gotten your invite please let me know! 

Thanks to everyone who checks this! haha 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I cant wait to see your bridals.. they look AMAZING!!

Andrew and Carly Child said...

Love that picture of you and Trenton...so cute! And I LOVE your wedding invite!! Can't wait to see you in your beautiful dress!

Bridget said...

i have not recieved an invite

K Walton said...

The fact that you are attempting to cook already puts you way ahead of me :) cant wait to see you at your reception!!