Monday, April 26, 2010

MY FAVORITE PHOTOGRAPHER

I love pictures. I love taking them I love being in them and mostly I love just putting them up everywhere. Its an obsession. My wedding and engagements were so fun and turned out so well only because I had a FABULOUS and encouraging photographer. and she had photoshop. that helped. I love her work though and have since the first day I saw it. She is doing a contest right now for a free Funbooth session. Which is killer, cause that is normally a pretty penny. I love when she does this! so all though I am a constant customer I am going to try to win. But you should too! go to her blog www.lindsayrossphotography.com check her out. She is great. really. Its not hard to enter in the contest just takes a few seconds, so everyone run, fast! GO ON! I should be her marketing director. Seriously, I love her work. :) haha.

No comments: