Tuesday, May 11, 2010

GRADUATED!

We finally did it! We are so happy and we got to walk together. So lucky. I am so excited that we finally finished. The last week I worked REALLY hard on a paper on abortion for my online class, and I got the grade back yesterday..... I got a B! I am so happy. Therefore I got a B in the class. So relieved. It is nice to say I am a graduate. Can't wait to see what kind of job I get eventually. I can't wait to move away to Tennessee. I get more excited every day! It will be nice to be in a different environment with my hunny and spend all our time together. I also will be quitting my job in just about a month, and while I LOVE my job, I am so ready to sleep in and do absolutely nothing! :) I just wanted to say thanks to everyone!

2 comments:

Smith Family said...

Congrats!!!

That is so exciting, even though you graduated from the wrong school, I guess it is still something to celebrate ;).

Good luck with the move and keep us updated on all your exciting adventures

Natasha and Bridger Thomas said...

Congrats! you two!