Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My life be like...

HELL! just kididng. Not that bad. But its gotten bad at points. Well, how do I explain? When it rains it SNOWS, and we can't dig ourselves out! HELP!
A few updates:

Dennis (Trent Dad out of hospital)
Selling everything we can to make extra money
Leaving Thursday morning for Tennessee
Jack(our baby and puppy) getting surgery Friday. Thank you Parents and Julianne and Ryan for helping out and watching him while we are gone.
Still have packing to do....
Wedding tomorrow, wedding dinner tonight.
This week has just been a lot but shown me that Trent and I are a great team and we can conquer anything. We could never give up our baby boy so we are getting his surgery done, called fracture repair of Tibial Crest. I am done. I want a quiet BORING life and my puppy and hubby to come home too. guess I still have another month or so til I get that though. Keep us in your prayers!

1 comment:

Mrs. Nolan said...

Hey em! I finally started a blog for me and Tyson, so I wanted to let you know. How it your father in law doing. I hope everything is going ok. It was good to see you and let me know if you need anything!