Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Life.

There has been some insane madness going on. Trent is scheduled to leave next Thursday to drive to Memphis with his dad and get settled with out items and hopefully get an apartment. Well last Friday Trent's dad Dennis, was put in the hospital for a kidney infection and possibly kidney stones. Its been crazy. We have thought every day that they were gonna let him out of the hospital and yet he has not been released. Today will make day 5 days in the hospital. Poor guy. So now our new plan is to have me drive to Memphis with Trent and stay with him and then fly back Monday. I hope that it all works out all right. I am ready for this move to get going and to just be in Memphis and get out life going. Its been so nice to have Trent though for all of his support and help he has given me. I love him so much and can't wait for this adventure with him. Everyone keep us in your prayers. Updates to come.

No comments: