Monday, May 24, 2010

Broken heart

My heart broke yesterday, I wish I could explain the hurt I felt that day and how much I wanted to take all of Jack's pain away and put it on me. We were packing up the apartment and Trent was holding Jack and he jumped out of his 6' 4" body and fell on the ground landing wrong and popping his little leg out of socket. He just started yelping and was freaking out, and Trent just so controlled grabbed Jack and held him and massaged his leg and popped it back in place, while I was running around franticly trying to find keys or a number to vet to find out what to do. I was so stressed and crying and felt so bad and he was so calm. I hope I'll do better for when I am a mommy one day. Well Jack finally stopped screeching and just laid down and took it easy for the rest of the day. I of course just cried for about 2 hours feeling so bad for my baby and holding him as close as I could. I love him so much and he is such a joy in our lives that when this happened I felt so bad. He now can't walk on his back leg but is going to be going to the vet today to try to figure out what's wrong. Everyone please pray for my little buddy. He has to be in a crate today so that he can't move around so please pray he is okay and not to lonely. Sad day in our lives this week.

No comments: