Thursday, May 20, 2010

Update.

I wish I knew all the answers to why things happen and how I can make things happen. but the reality of life is we just go with the flow. Like right now. We got a buddy pass on a United Flight so I will be trying to get home Sunday and Monday. :) It will be fun for me to go with Trent and find our place though, but just changing everything seems to be a bit overwhelming! :) I stress easily though, go figure. I can't wait to spend MORE TIME WITH TRENT THOUGH! it will be a blast. We are so blessed though with friends who are coming to see us go and help with hotels and flights. Its been nice to have that support. :) so thanks guys. We love you! Wish us luck on this journey and keep Dennis in your prayers that he will feel better and get out of the hospital soon.

No comments: