Friday, August 6, 2010

What's NEW??

Bug bites, big freaking roaches, and hot hot heat.

I am still unemployed. FINALLY got an interview for Monday and I am going to apply to be a substitute teacher as well. :) Cross your fingers.

Most of the days me and Jack spend the day locked in our room away from BUGS and no where they can get me. I am a spaz.

I had a break down the other day because I saw a roach on my couch where I had been laying! UGH so I had to go find my new friend Rod who yes could have been an axe murderer but I really didn't care. :) He came and killed the bug and now we are still just in the process of being sure we are on the front end for any battle with the ROACH.

I miss Utah. but I love it here with my husband. We have gone to the temple twice and it has been incredible such a great spirit. Pray for us. and me getting a job. GO MEMPHIS

No comments: