Tuesday, January 26, 2010

next????

Ever wonder where life is going to take you next?
Well I have now been given that feeling. Lots of changes are happening. Keep Trent's interview in your prayers and of course our family.

Life is full of so many blessings and I am so ready for them .
Hard decisions make strong people I decided today. Thats why Heavenly father gives us trials.
I am a new me. New hair, new hubby, almost graduated LOVING life. and so happy to be alive.

I made an awesome new friend this year, Jules. and I owe so much to her and letting me know that good things happen. can't wait for Friday and your wedding!!!

State is Friday. thats a whole other book. but ACCADIANS I love you! and I know you will own that state floor!

PS I LOVE MY JOB!

1 comment:

K Walton said...

Sounds like you have an exciting year ahead of you guys!! Best of luck!! We need to get together with Kenz and Zach soon! <3