Thursday, January 28, 2010

I HATE waking up and just thinking that all day I am going to be tired. I have been at Brighton SO MUCH this week that I am starting to feel like I am in high school again! I CAN'T TAKE IT! good thing state is tomorrow and I won't have to for a while after!

Trent's interview is February 11. We have busy schedules right now. Tomorrow is state then next weekend we rest, the next we are in vegas, the next we are planning a temple day, next we have a sig ep dinner, then we are going to Idaho for my brothers baptism, then Nationals with Drill, then Arizona, then we are home. but I can't help but think of everything in between. ugh.

I am going to be judging a few studio comps this year which will be really good for us.

Trent is loving the TRIB and is doing so good. check it out....www.sltrib.com/news/ci_14280160
he rocks. so proud.

We are happy and we love HEROES. Go life.

No comments: