Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A new change!

Well. Life is good! I couldn't be happier. I watched the bachelor last night and made fun of the sheman Vienna and talked about how much i LOVE alli and I decided maybe Jake is perfect for Vienna they BOTH ARE CRAZY! and Gia seriously your HOT you need to just take your top off and he won't even look at vienna. haha. and Tenley i don't want you to win. because I wanna see you as the next BACHELORETTE! so therefore Gia or Alli must win. :) I am excited to see hometowns and Gia and her BROOKLYN pad. so stoked. I will say though in the show when Coree and Jake kissed my heart melted cause then I kissed my wonderful hubby and TEARS CAME strolling down my face! of just pure happiness and knowing that the love really does not go away!
I was in my favorite pink pants, with my hubby cuddling, and ate pasta roni (MY FAVORITE FOOD). :)
This weekend we watched Miss America and BOY WAS IT GOOD! NOT. i hated it. I hate they didn't put Miss Puerto Rico through. she was SO HOT. and I don't like miss america and how far her eyes are apart. not attractive. but I did love Miss New Mexico til she spoke. then it went down hill. and California couldn't even keep her eyes open. not a fan. Kentucky was A LITTLE to much for me. she was ALL OVER THE PLACE!
and what the HELL HOW DID COLORADO GET IN THE TOP! GAG ME.
But anyways It was so fun to just be home and not stress about tomorrow.(today)
Work has been so busy but so good. I enjoy when I sit there and go WHERE DID THE DAY GO! like today, already had lunch and done a ton at work and its half way through the day. nothing can make me happier!
My ACCADIANS took 4th at state which was such a great accomplishment. I am so proud I was a part of this team this year. I recently did make the decision to step down as a coach, because.......WE ARE MOVING. well we are banking on moving to Boston, Chicago, or Connecticut for the program Teach For America that Trent has his final interview for on February 11th. :) I am so proud of him and all that he is doing.

i hope everyone is well..does anyone even read this?
yeah for Ashlee for getting engaged. we are pumped. and can't wait for the wedding day. miss you.

1 comment:

Trent and Jayme said...

I read your blog!!! So keep updating it!