Wednesday, February 3, 2010

TAXES

Never in a MILLION years did I think i'd be writing this. I am so happy with taxes this year! we are going to be able to pay our computer off! and not have ANY debt other then school and my car! WHOO to us. I am so excited. Last night I was on like an energy kick because I was so shocked and happy about it. and to make it better got an email saying it'd be in my account on like Wednesday of next week. What a day!

Tonight we are having Cameron(trent's fraternity friend) come over and help with his interview. I am excited. I can't wait for him to go in there and kick butt. I know he'll do great.
I am supposed to be going to boston this summer and I am excited don't get me wrong, but I wish that my husband or more family would be there. :( I might be the loner again! but oh well cause while I am back there I'll get to fly over to New York and be with hubby.

We are going on a cruise next summer so if anyone has suggestions send them my way!
I wanna go to Bermuda, and we want to do a cruise because its all included. is that a good idea?

I decided now that life is slowing down I am going to start to try to remodel some furniture for when we move. I am looking for a wood table or even just a top to attach on our table. round preferably. maybe we'll head to ikea.

Next weekend we'll be off to Vegas for Valentines Day with our friend Mac and Zac Bennett. I am SO excited. We are going to Cirque Du Soleil on Saturday night, Mystere. We got AMAZING seats too. So I am pretty excited and just to be out of town with the hubby with NOTHING to do I think will be REALLY nice. So I am counting down the days for that trip!

I want to do a big get together for all of my old friends. i miss them all. Crimson line and High school friends. so If you are any of those help me plan something.
Life is great.... couldn't be happier. Ps the show Yes to the Dress or whatever I LOVE! its so fun and catchy. I've been entertaining myself with random shows while trent is at school.

LOVE YOU ALL GOOD WEEK AHEAD!!!
XOXOXOOXOXOXOXO

No comments: