Thursday, February 18, 2010

WE GOT A PUPPY! JACK

We got a chorkie (yorkie/chihuahua) he is a doll and just the most precious thing ever and already LOVES his mom and dad! aka Trent and me! He is about 12 weeks old so still little but is about 3 1/2 pounds and will grow to be about 5 pounds. he slept all last night and didn't wake up once. I don't think I have ever heard him bark yet. He is a great puppy and just so happy to have him in our family now. I am sure we will be obsessive and I am fine with that. As you can see on the post name his name is Jack. it just worked when we started saying it.

When we first got him he was soooooo scared and didn't want to go in a car but shortly after the whimpering stopped and he was being so good he just nuzzled up in my arms in the car and had to put his face right by mine. he is SO lovable and just gives lots of kisses. We are so excited! yeah for our BABY! I will post pictures soon!

2 comments:

Budding Home said...

You're little man (Jack) is ADORABLE!

Natacia said...

I can't wait to get married and get a dog!! You guys are lucky thats awesome, post pictures!!!