Thursday, January 21, 2010

Rough Spot

Well, life is never perfect right?
I swear when something is so perfect it just leaves my grip.
Trent got a final interview for a program called Teach for America. We would move to Boston or Chicago for 2 years and Trent would teach school and possibly get a masters in education. Its been a crazy thing but If we get it we are SO ready to go. I think it would be so fun and such a growing experience for us, that I am hoping we go.
but then I have home. I love my JOB and my family so much, I cry every time I think of leaving Annie and Meliss and Jim and mom and dad. makes my heart break. but It would be so good for us. and skype is great. :) and then I have drill. which has been SO challenging for me and I have truly loved working with those girls. they mean so much so me. but I know that it would be right decision. so right now we are trying to figure out if I should plan on going back or what. so crazy.
sorry I had to vent.
I love trenton so much
I love having my husband.
We took 3rd at Region for Drill. Good job accadians.
I am so ready for drill to be done! I need sleep
Hope everyone is good.
xoxoxo

No comments: