Monday, March 8, 2010

WE ARE MOVING!


Well, these past few months of waiting, interviewing, and trying to be perfect for them has been difficult to say the least!
but it all paid off. we found out today that we were accepted to TEACH FOR AMERICA 2010-2011 Corps members and will be moving to Memphis Tennessee!

We couldn't be happier and just are so excited for this wonderful adventure! Trent will be moving we think on May 30 and driving out and putting some of our items in storage and bringing his truck there to wait! and then I'll stay and work until about June 15th ish and then take a few days off, play with my babies Annies, and spend time with my wonderful family. This has kinda been hard because we have never been separated and now the baby of the fam is leaving. I will probably move out there when he comes back to Utah on July 15th and we'll move to Memphis find our place and settle in. What an adventure. AH!

But my family is sooo supportive and just so excited so I really appreciate it. We will skype every sunday and mom you can still send me presents anytime! But I really think it will be the best thing for our marriage and for us. We are itching for an experience and to make it even better we have job security for 2 years! YEAH!

Trent I am so proud of you. I think you are amazing and fabulous. All your hard work and dedication challenges me everyday to be more and more like you. I am so proud to be your wife. You are amazing. Our little family, JACK YOU ME will have SO much fun there and so many adventures. Love you baby.

Congrats! :)

3 comments:

Kate & Drew's Great Adventure! said...

EM and Trent!! Congrats that is seriously so exciting! I am so jealous! you will have such an amazing adventure. Miss you & love you!!

Katie

The Pennington's said...

Very cool. What a great experience it will be for both of you. You will move right before my baby comes :( My shower is in May so at least you can see me when im huge! :) xoxo

The Lowe's said...

Kel! no way! when are you due? I need to talk to you about a job prospect. I will def be here for your shower! YEAH!