Monday, March 22, 2010

Weekend fun!




This weekend was really fun and relaxed for hubby and me!

Friday night we stayed home all night and did nothing. We just watched a movie and got pizza and just spent some much needed time together.

Then Saturday came! Our friend Alice called me a few weeks ago and asked if she could take pictures of me and Trent, of course I couldn't say no, so we went. We took about an hour and a half worth of pictures and it was a lot of fun. a reason to kiss and cuddle and be right next to each other. Here are a few of the pictures she took that I loved.

After that we went and grabbed lunch real fast and went out to Meliss's and Jim's to watch Annie. it was so fun. she is walking and is so adorable. I can't believe how big she is getting. She is also getting really good at dirty looks. I love it! Jack absolutely adores her. Attacks her all the time and just wants to lick her face...oh man. But it was fun to see them play. Trent and I had an intense game of Tetris which was luckily ended by Meliss and Jim coming home! :)

After that we went home and rested up and then we were off to a wedding for our good friends Don and Jen Willie. It was beautiful. It was at The Point where we got married so that was bitter sweet cause it made me miss my wedding so much. But they did a fabulous job. I liked her cake way more then mine! but mine did taste pretty good! :) After the wedding me and Trent went to the movie Green Zone which then led to MILLIONS of questions from me to Trent and poor guy you could tell was just done and did not want to answer anymore questions! haha but it made for good entertainment! :)

Sunday we woke up went to church and then went out to Trent's parents and Jack just had a bawl. he loves running around with the other puppies and just being a spaz. go figure. then we went home to a meeting then off to the park with some couples from our ward and played some good old football! :) I was trash talking the entire time which I totally found appropriate! haha I am sure others have another opinion. we had fun though then went home and got quickly to bed we were both so exhausted. but before we went to bed we decided just to check up on how much it is to rent a uhaul for their drive to Memphis. for 7 days and for enough space for our apartment it was $1400!!!! NO JOKE! we just about died. man quite the trip, but hopefully we will find a better deal.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Em- Check out ABF. It is a truck that they drop off, you load it, and then THEY drive it to your new location. When we moved from Texas is was WAY cheaper than renting a U-haul. It sounds like things are going great! So glad you and Trent are doing so well. Good luck in Memphis!