Friday, March 19, 2010

Life.

When I look back to two years ago or 3 or 5, for that matter, I always wonder where I would have ended up had I not done everything I know I should have. I am so happy that this is where we are. Trent has made my life so great. The past two nights we have been just laughing and remembering why we fell in love. Don't take life to seriously. Enjoy the silly parts of life like when your wife won't go to sleep cause she is giggling like crazy or how you and your spouse fight, but your husband just ends up laughing because he says I am swinging at him like a cat.

Seriously though, I have now realized my best advice is don't take everything to seriously. Enjoy the little things in life. Do what makes you two happy and nothing else. We got Jack because WE wanted too. We had a lot of people tell us not to, but we love him and we are SO glad we did. He has been a blessing to us and just a sweet boy. Gives us laughs all the time and every time I mention moving his tail wags. I know I know, he probably has no idea what I am saying but still. I love my boys and I love my life. Can't wait to go to Memphis for this big experience.

Anyone have any advice on Memphis??? I'd appreciate it!

This last Thursday was my Accadian year end show. It was hard. I will miss those girls so much, but I am so proud of them and they were so awesome. I will miss coaching but ready for something else. I am officially done now and no more waking up early! That is exciting to me! haha.
Spring break is this week and I plan on staying up late and hanging out with my hubby! So excited.

Hope all is well with everyone.

No comments: