Thursday, June 3, 2010

Calm

For weeks, even months, we have not had any calm days and yet this week has been just that, calm. Its been nice and relaxing but I have found I prefer a crazy life with my husband then a calm life without. The first day was hard. I cried all day long, second day got easier and third day I was doing really good till the night time phone call, and I lost it. I am back together again and feeling good so thanks to everyone who has been there for me. My puppy, parents, and some great friends. On Wednesday morning I got a text from a friend named Katie asking if she could stop by later that night. I of course love the company so said yes. Well at about 4:30 I get a call saying she is out front and is coming up to my office. I was excited to see someone and to have a friend by so I couldn't wait. She came up and walked in with a GORGEOUS flower in a vase and a card for me. She told me how she knows that this situation is so crappy and feels for me. Those few words went so far you'll never understand. The thought that someone went that out of there way for me meant so much. I am happy to know I have great friends thinking about me and appreciate it so much. We only have 3 weeks left till I get to see Trent so I am so happy and will keep truckin along. Thanks katie again for reminding me people are thinking about me. your amazing.

2 comments:

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

just have some fun girl time to pass the time. take a long bubble bath, rent a movie. You can make it! I have been there! ha :)

The Lowe's said...

Thank you! I will have to do all of those! I don't mean to sound rude but remind me how we know each other? and HOW DO I BLOG LIKE YOU! how do you do all the cute things on your blog?