Monday, June 7, 2010

Move

Well we move in like 5 weeks total. Should I be sad? Probably. Am I? Nope. Just miss my hubby.

This weekend was a lot of fun! I babysat my boss's kids and had a good time and then Saturday got to watch my baby annies. It was a greaet time. She is a hoot. So funny and exciting to be with. I will miss that baby. But when I get back she will be growing so fast and it will be so fun to see her! Love you ANNIES! SHOUT OUT! haha

I can't wait for Memphis and all the wonderful things it will bring! BBQ, nights on Beale Street, doggy park for Jack, but most importantly time with my hubs. We have been going going going since we got married so I am so ready for some us time. Although after all these training's he is going through I think the first little bit might be rough. Don't think we'll be seeing each other as much as I though for the first while. If anything, i'll become his assistant and help with school work so that we can still be doing something together. I hope he isn't getting used to me being gone cause buddy I will be as clingy as ever! :)

Now I am trying to find a job, spend time with friends and family, and enjoy my last few weeks here in Utah. I will miss my mommy, daddy, annie, and meliss and jim and will think about them all the time but they will be out to see me in October. They better at least. I think they will really enjoy where we live and the luscious green all around us. Thanks for everyones support! I will try to make the blogs happy from here on out! :)

No comments: