Tuesday, June 22, 2010

J.O.Y.






How fortunate I am I that I get to go visit my hubster in 2 days and not only that but he has been talking me up to be some CELEBRITY at TFA and I am nervous as crap to step up to the plate!

Lets start here with an update. I know blog posts have been depressing. I am doing better, sorry about that! but techinically this is MY journal right? Well. we finally hired someone at the office. I am happy. She will be great but taht doesn't mean I didn't cry three times on Monday when I finished my final shift.
Funny things that have happened at my office are one of the partners is an older gentleman probably 65, maybe older, BUT SO WITH IT. He is hilarious. When he needs me he pulls my chair to his office, or jumps up and down at my desk until I give him attention. Makes for a good day. Then we have another older gentlemen and when I told him this was my last day he replied with oh good. haha Thanks.... glad you enjoyed having me here! He then said I am envious of your adventure and wish you luck. I needed that. Then we have my younger bosses and one eats ALL OF MY FOOD I bring. Funny to be honest but he really is such a good guy, and then we have my one other who ALWAYS is trying to find a way to make my job easier. These guys are SO successful but are still so respectful and willing to do the small things. I will miss them, THANK YOU GARDNER COMPANY FOR THE PAST YEAR!

Moving on, I can't WAIT to see Trent. It's sooooo close. So I am just being patient and waiting! I love him I can't wait to meet his friends and go to dinner and all just hang out. Then we are off to Cape Cod. Who's jealous??? That's right, YOU! haha it will be a blast and lots of good time with my family.

This week I babysat Annie on Monday and boy do I LOVE HER. She is so cute and so fun and a great personality. So much fun to cuddle hug and kiss. She was great. Then today we all went to the pool. So fun. she is a great little water baby so we had a good time splashing and playing in the water. :)

In honor of this week I am posting pics of my baby Annie, Jack, and my family and hubby. I LOVE YOU ALL.

2 comments:

Susan said...

I can't see my dad jumping up and down, so it must not be him. I bet Christian takes your food, cause he does it when we are all together. We will miss you!

Ry and Jenni said...

Um...Excuse me. I believe you have a picture of you kissing your husband in your Crimson Line sweatshirt. Come on you know PDA is not allowed ;) haha