Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Back to the grind.

I went back to work today, and for those who do not know I got clip in extensions again. I kinda assumed the women in my office would notice my hair and yet not one did, BUT 4 of the men in my office did.
My favorite was:
B: " Did your hair grow really fast since I last saw you?"
E: Yeah that's what Utah weather does to ya.
B: No really, didn't you have short hair?
E: Well it was kinda shorter but not way shorter.
B: I am going crazy.

Then I told him the truth. Made me laugh and happy that someone noticed at least.
We got a WII for Christmas and we set it up today and I went out and bought Trent the Cabellas Dangerous Hunts Game. He LOVES it for a small amount of time. If you know my husband really well you are probably shocked just as much as I am that he likes the video game so much. We played the canoeing, biking, and sword fighting tonight. I LOVE IT! It was a great workout too. Very excited to have it. Trent kept getting on me because he thought I was going to hit the TV when I was playing the sword fighting game. When we were in Utah we played my mom's wii a lot and she had the GLEE karaoke game. For some reason I decided to make a fool of myself and sing the Dream Girls song that Mercades sang, "You're gonna love me". It was a blast and everyone got a good laugh out of my craziness and making myself look like an idiot. My cousin had said I can't believe you'll do that in front of your husband! Isn't that what being married for eternity is all about? Making a fool of yourself so that your husband realizes he is stuck with you? Hopefully Trent found it funny. :) We had a lot of fun and I am working on Trent to buy it for me now! :) CROSSING MY FINGERS! so everyone please send a comment or a facebook post to him telling him to get me the game for New Years.

I am off to bed hoping to get some good sleep and that my back will feel better in the morn. Glad that Memphis is quite tonight and we will get some relaxing sleep.

Goodnight Memphis/Salt Lake City.

No comments: