Wednesday, December 8, 2010

He is good....SO GOOD!

My new job leaves me with NOTHING TO DO! meaning I am bored and should probably not be lazy and learn how to be cool and blog better.

I read on
http://www.lifedoneproperly.com/ that everytime she hears Carrie's song (yes we are friends, me and Carrie) that she thinks of her hub and it made me tear up. I love my hub and I don't care if any of you hate the word HUB or HUBBY then all i have to say to you is hub hub hub hubby hubs hubbers! eat that!

I just thought i'd update we are only 12 days away until I return to the SLC and enjoy some great times with friends and family. Trent and I got each other coats in Chicago for Christmas and I will post them later when I am at home. So other then that our XMAS is our family time and being appreciative to each other. AND BRINGING JACK WITH US!

I love my HUB

No comments: