Thursday, December 30, 2010

Happy New Year

Well, once you think you have things under control and made it through the toughest times, you get called into the temporary managers office and they tell you tomorrow is your last day. Happy Freaking New Year. So I am unemployed as of Monday. We don't know what we will do or where I will find a job, but we do know that now is a time of faith and letting my heavenly father be there for me to help guide us in this time of need. I am so greatful for Trent and how supportive he is. The situation is sticky ugly and just unprofessional so yes we are shocked. Can we make it? YES! We are very blessed and are going to move forward from here and do the best that we can with what we have. Hopefully there will be subbing jobs all next week and I can sub! We can make pretty good money to live off of until then. So cross your fingers.

Ask me if we have a student loan due on the 17th of this month??? OF COURSE!
When life sucks, it sucks bad. It's a shitty day and yet it keeps on coming.

2 comments:

Budding Home said...

I'm sorry you're having such a rough day Emily! I'm sending you hugs all the way from here! Hopefully you'll find a new job quickly and everything will work out for the best for both of you!

Unknown said...

Would you update this more. I get bored at work with nothing to do, and Trent does not update enough either. Entertain me Please!