Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas 2010

Christmas has been fabulous this year! Trent and I decided to get each other pea coats this fall when we were in Chicago for our Christmas presents. Trent then decided to be amazing and bought me a pair of red canvas TOMS that I love and have wanted. We have been visiting in Utah since the 18th and spent lots of times with good friends. I am so glad we came and were able to spend the time here. The beginning of our trip we went to one of our favorite spots, Off Broadway Theatre for a comedy club, had many nights of dinners with friends at our favorite restraunts, and spent a lot of time with family. We went to our annual dinner "Hog Nog n' Log" on Wednesday and had a fabulous time with friends and family. My dad came up from Idaho and spent some time with us also which was a lot of fun. Trent and I went up to Brighton ski resort on Tuesday and went snowboarding for the first time in 5 years for each of us! It was a great time and even better we got half off.


My sister has a little girl named Annie that will be 2 in January and Trent, my mom and I took her to the aquarium Tuesday afternoon. She LOVES it. Just likes to walk around and look. I have been so grateful for all the time I have been able to spend with her. She lights up my life.

We took our "little" friends Lia and Sophia ice skating on Wednesday afternoon, which was a workout in itself. They are the sweetest little girls and so fun to be with.
Thursday night we went to sushi with my good friend Katie Henderson. I was SO excited to see her and had been counting down the moments! Made this trip worth it! :) Thanks for coming and mingling with us for countless hours.

Sunday we did family pictures with my in-laws and went to the annual Herrick Christmas party and did games all night! We have been exhausted and ready for a break this whole week.

For Christmas Eve we spent the day and night at the Lowe's house and had the annual weenie roast and opened presents! Trent and I were SPOILED ROTTEN. To start it off, we got fun gadgets and gizmos in our stockings and I got a food processor, jumper cable pack, and a WII!!!!! NO WAY! I was so excited. Trent got Itunes gift cards, jumped cable pack, and A LOT OF TOOLS that were needed, and he was so excited for them. We had a great Christmas with the Lowe's and are grateful for all they did for us this year!

Christmas day we woke up and opened presents with the Maack/Tabish family. I had already gotten my present (extensions) from my mom and Jim, makeup, some dress clothes, Taco Bell giftcards, and an adorable headband. I am very happy to have them! Trent got money, subway giftcards, ties, a "drift" car, other nerf type toys, and a Sig Ep blanket. We are very grateful for friends and family this holiday season and love them all.

1 comment:

Katie + Zach said...

OH my OH MY GOSH! I LOVE the photo of us flexing SO much. I especially love what Trent is doing. I really did laugh OUT loud at this pic!